|Minimum Order Quantity||5000 Piece|
|Age Group||Newly Born|
Who can use Suthi :
New born babies (from just borns to 1 year of age) can be feed with Suthi instead of bottles. Since new born babies have little or no energy to suckle at their mamma's, Suthi can be used instead to feed the baby. The little ones are feed with Suthi till they have energy to suckle.
Benefits of using a Suthi
1. Infants take the most milk in the least time with Suthi and stay the calmest.
2. Suthi feeding is thought to be a positive oral experience for baby and avoids nipple confusion so helps preserve breastfeeding.
3. Open cups are very easy to clean when compared with teats, bottles or tubes
4. Suthi feeding can prepare a baby for breastfeeding by encouraging the tongue to come forward for feeding.
5. Stainless steel is a very healthy option to use for your kids. The material is anti-bacterial, anti colic and easy to clean and has more durability.
6. Avoid using plastic bottles/sippy cups which may emit toxic wastes and odour.
Plastic cups/bottles will definitely produce odour and will turn sticky if not cleaned properly. Putting plastic bottle in boiling water is not 100% safe as they produce toxic material even when they are BPA less. Note that a plastic is a plastic, no matter how safe they are claimed to be.